[OM] Stop me if you've heard this before...

Subject: [OM] Stop me if you've heard this before...
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:16:15 -0500
Thanks to my favorite camera dealer, Tom Scales, I now have a 28-48. In what
I consider an unfortunate lapse of judgement, he has declined to sell me the
shade that he has, that goes with the 28-48 he's keeping for himself.
Therefore, I need a shade for my new baby. Can anyone here help? (Alright,
stop laughing, and get back on your chairs. There must be at least one of
those out there)

Also, if anyone can help,  need a lens cap for a Hasselblad 50 C. Dropped it
in the cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde. Imagine the archaeologist that finds
it in 50 or so years...

thanks,
Bill Pearce