RE: [OM] Stop me if you've heard this before...

Subject: RE: [OM] Stop me if you've heard this before...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:29:52 -0700

There's a lens cap to my Soligor 70-220 macro-zoom that's at the bottom of
the elevator shaft at the sea lion caves at Florence Oregon.  I was getting
off the elevator, the cap popped off my lens (friction fit... hate them)
and, naturally, slipped perfectly down the narrow opening between the
elevator and the surround.  I couldn't have aimed and had it slip down that
narrow, narrow slot any better than it did.

Jim