[OM] OM Power Bounce Grip2

Subject: [OM] OM Power Bounce Grip2
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:02:19 +0100
HI all,
         Can someone help me before I take a Hammer to my Power Bounce Grip
2. It is really irritating the hell out of me! Everything works well and it
functions as it should with "C" cells. BUT there is "slack" in the
connection between the bounce grip head and the clamping mechanism.
With a T32 flash attached and the whole thing clamped up tight you can move
the flash 10 degrees or so up and down. This becomes very disconcerting at
times and produces a definite thud. I cannot see any obvious way of getting
this slack out of the system. Has anyone had this problem, and if so what is
the fix.....It is driving me crazy :-((((
                                                 Regards, John Duggan,
Wales, UK.