[OM] Loose aperture ring

Subject: [OM] Loose aperture ring
From: Grant <gb1029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:38:33 -0500

Hello all. I am fairly new to photography so please excuse any lack of terminology.
I just received a used zuiko 85/2 lens in the mail today.
The lens is in Exc condition cosmetically and mechanically.
Except... the aperture ring is loose and clunky. lens does stop down properly. Blades seem to work just fine. I guess my question is: will the aperture ring's condition worsen? Can it be repaired for a reasonable price? Or am I better off returning the lens (I have a 14 day guarantee with keh)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gb1029@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grant Blanchard
Kimberling City  MO