[OM] Strange colors for the digest? 2479 / 2480

Subject: [OM] Strange colors for the digest? 2479 / 2480
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:11:56 EDT
Curt Hedman <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<< Has anyone else been getting the digests in strange colors? I'm used to
 various background colors, but the last two came through with strange type
 colors.... one with white type on a white background, the next with faint
 blue type on a white background.....  >>

Someone must have inserted a picture or a background maybe. My #2479 came up
black writing on very dark blue! Maybe best to copy it to a text file to read
it. AOL said that the "e-mail contains a picture" but thankfully #2481 and
all the ones before #2478 don't!

Dave Bellamy.
http://hometown.aol.com/sitesearch/