Re: [OM] Padre, I have doubts...

Subject: Re: [OM] Padre, I have doubts...
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:08:09 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/01 5:45:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Yes, an old posting, but just read it.

John,

While I am an unrepentant Zuikoholic, your comments ring true.  I fully enjoy
all of the capabilities of the OM system!   It will do many things.  But I
also find that I slow down when I take only one lens and stay within it's
confines.

"Seeing" is a different discipline than the technical mastery of a
complicated system like the OM.  Few of us will ever master it's intricacies.
 But some of us will produce some memorable photographs and be personally
enriched for it.

Well said , friend, thanks.

Dave Dougherty