Re: [OM] OM Power Bounce Grip2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Power Bounce Grip2
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:20:40 -0500
Easy fix -- on the side of the grip is a round plastic plate with the
index marks showing the position of the head.  Gently pry this off (it's
glued), and underneath you'll find a disc with a red line on it and a
screw in the middle.  Remove this screw and plate (gently -- I don't
recall off hand if it's regular- or reverse-thread).  Under it, you'll
find three screws deeply recessed in holes -- tighten them, and you're
grip will be good as new.  At least, once you've replaced the disc,
aligned it properly and tightened it's screw, and replaced the plate
with a little silicone adhesive....