Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM4 Fault...HELP??

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM4 Fault...HELP??
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:29:29 +0100 (BST)
Hi,
Thanks for the tip, the cam you mention, is it the one
that operates the main lever (across the underneath of
the camera)? I've noticed that it rotates when I
advance the lever, is there anyway to detect whether
or not it hasd come away from the curtain gears? When
you say it breaks loose, how is it held in place
normally? (screw, thread, glue, interference, etc?)
Did you use epoxy to glue the shutter cam?

Thanks

Chris

--- clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > This sounds
like major surgery, likely requiring