Re: [OM] Help, I need a T-1 Power Control!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help, I need a T-1 Power Control!
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 02:44:54 +0200
I think Wide Angle is selling one on http://www.wide-angle.nl/cgi-bin/catalogue.cgi?session_id=230601-003911&ref=212.105.20

Henrik

Fellow Zuiks, could you help a brother out?

Bitten with macro fever spawned by the latest TOPE, I started rummaging
around my local camera shop's bins. Low and behold, I found a beat up T-10.
Given the fact that I am probably putting one of the owner's kids through
school, he gave me a decent price. The problem however, is that he does not
have the T-1 Power Control to go with it. Recently losing a recent eBay
auction to over zealous bidders who drove the price into the ridiculous
range, I am left without a way to test or use the new beastie.

Anyone wishing to light up my life (sorry) with a unit they would like to
part with for $$, please contact me off-list.

Flash you later,

Mike V. <><