Re: [OM] Flash newbee

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash newbee
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:20:55 -0500
I think that is a fair comparison -- the key is that the camera controls the
flash.

If you speed is fast than 1/60, the T series flash will just sit there and
not flash.

As for which to buy, they are just different. The F280 is very useful and
the fill flash is great!  On the other hand, the T series, particularly the
T32 are wonderful if you have a need for more than one flash. With the
multiconnector and the right T cords, you can use up to 9 T series flashes
at the same time, all controlled by the camera.

Price-wise, you can find an F280 for $100-110, the T32 for $50-70 and the
T20 for $35-45.

If it was me, I'd buy an F280 and a T20.

Tom