[OM] spare dioptric correction lens 1

Subject: [OM] spare dioptric correction lens 1
From: Bernd Möller <berndm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:44:53 +0200
Hi group,

Last week I strolled the streets and went into a Photoshop for the purpose to
find some OM items. I had a long chat with the owner and at the end he gave me
a new 49 mm lens cap. When I got home I discovered that the pouch also
contained a dioptric correction lens 1, plus 1 diopters (I guess so, because
the original paper pouch was opened and the original +2 replaced with +1).

Does anybody want to have it?

Looking closer into my equipment bag, I also found a cracked but functioning
TTL autoconnector 3 and a shoe 2 with a small crack.

I am willing to give these items away to a list member that is either in an
urgent need or low on budget (or both).

Since it is almost impossible to set a price, I will ask nothing exept a little
gimmick or so.

Best regards

Bernd