Re: [OM] Father's Day Post-Mortem

Subject: Re: [OM] Father's Day Post-Mortem
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 07:08:45 -0500
Joel,

It does sound like 'much'.  I personally know well how much fun a kid's
shoot can be. Getting the results back is all a part of the experience too.
The range of emotion in the kids as you turn over the next picture: "is it
good", "is it in focus", "did I get it right".  When they turn over one
they're proud of, the big smile makes being a parent all worthwhile.

Your son will remember his photo shoots with you for years to come. I
encourage anyone with kids to do it.  Go the next step and pick up an OM-G
for $50 or less. Make it THEIR camera.  They'll be so proud.

Tom