[OM] OM System Lens Handbook for Trade

Subject: [OM] OM System Lens Handbook for Trade
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:18:07 EDT
OK, I've tried everything else to get Vision Age Volumes 1 and 17. I've got
an extra copy of the OM System Lens Handbook to trade for these two Vision
Age issues. The Handbook is the Oct.85 edition and is in excellent condition.
There is a small abrasion on one end (about 1/32" long) and all pages are
clean and stain free. If that doesn't appeal to you, I've also got an extra
copy of the gold cover OM 4T brochure(6/87,18 pages) and the OM System
brochure (silver cover 6/88, 34 pages) to trade. Both of these are in near
new condition. Surely, somebody out there has an extra copy of these two
Vision Age magazines?

Gary Faulkenberry