[OM] Pen-EE

Subject: [OM] Pen-EE
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:04:21 -0700
I'm looking at a Penn-EE for possible purchase and i know nothing about
them. What should I look out for? How can I tell that it (the cell)
works? The shutter sounds like it's slower when darker and the red flag
pops up when too dark. There might even be film still in the camera but
I don't know how to rewind nor how to open the back so I could use a few
pointers. Cosmetically the camera is in nice condition but lacking a
case or cap.  Thanks. Please reply directly as I'm a digester and time
is an issue.

Mike