Re: [OM][OT] Lag on the List

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Lag on the List
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:11:47 -0400
At 01:50 PM 6/23/01 -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:

Is this the list or Earthlink? I sent the above on the 13th and it arrived back on the 23d. It is not the first time.

Has this been happening to anyone else?

Hi Winsor,

Isn't Bigfoot a subset of Mail.com? If so, you may need to look around for another provider. I had a mail.com address but it went completely to pot earlier this month after Mail.com sold off that part of the business. Lots of messages were being delivered from 2 days to a week late and the deliveries completely stopped last week.

Later,
Johnny