Re: [OM] Re: AOL Users and Mailing Lists

From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:13:26 -0400
Why don't you email Brian Reid directly for his explanation?  Brian has
been running the Leica list and the Rollei list off his own server for
years.  He personally played an important role in the early development
of the Internet and has a sterling reputation.

If Brian makes a statement as in the AOL matter, you can take it to the
bank.

Mike Gardner