Re: [OM] Little Red Stripes

Subject: Re: [OM] Little Red Stripes
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:14:22 -0400
Sounds like something in your camera is scratching the back of your film.
Just one piece of dirt stuck in one of the dimples of the pressure plate
is enough to do this damage.  Look at pressure plate with a magnifier, clean
as necessary.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000