[OM] Anniversary project and OT request for ideas

Subject: [OM] Anniversary project and OT request for ideas
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:31:03 -0500
I've been leisurely shooting slide copies of family photos for a slide show
at my parents' 50th wedding anniversary in two weeks.  It was going well -
OM content: OM-4T, Zuiko 50 mm f/3.5 macro at f/8 and 1/15-1/60, on Sensia
100.  Then, today, I am informed that the party committee (my wife and
sisters) decided some time ago that the show would not be a simple projector
timer display in the corner of the room all night (As I was originally
told).  No, it is to be a two projector dissolve show set to music for the
whole room over desert!  Good idea, actually, and I can get the slides done
in time - but I am at a loss for creative choices of music.  I welcome
suggestions - preferably offlist.

The show will start with childhood pictures of my parents from the 30s and
40s, then their wedding in 1951, and raising a family of 4 children through
today.  And "The Way We Were" is too obvious, don't you think?

Thanks
Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/