RE: [OM] Anniversary project and OT request for ideas

Subject: RE: [OM] Anniversary project and OT request for ideas
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:45:00 -0400

Then Brian said:

> you will end up with something that sounds like a
> musical patch work.

I suggest an *>>>ALL SINATRA FORMAT<<<*

Start out with "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning", then "Lean
Baby", followed by "You Make Me Feel so Young", then "All the Way", then
cut to "Nice "N Easy", "Love and Marriage", and "Strangers in the
Night".  Finish up with "My Way", "She Shot Me Down" and "One for My
Baby".

I have a tape I could send.  There's someone at my house who would love
to see it go.

Morgan Sparks