[OM] totally fanged!

Subject: [OM] totally fanged!
From: Bernd Möller <berndm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:18:46 +0200
Hi there in Zuikoland,

I've just "fanged" great deal. An OM 40 and a RecorDataback 3 for 10 DKK, that
is USD 1,20 or so. I also bought a Kenlock doubler for USD 5,-
I bought them as seen; the guys at the shop claimed they were broken. They had
no idea that changing the batteries would do the trick. Ha!

Among other tings they had an OM2n chrome, but in bad cosmetical shape with a
non-original rewind knob, for which they are asking 500 DKK. Reasonable, but I
have enough bodies anyway (The OM 40 was just a try). The young fellow entering
the desk before me bought a pretty looking Winder 2 for 15 USD!

I just wanted to share this with you.

This is going to be a great summer.

Bernd