Re: [OM] Back cap sources?

Subject: Re: [OM] Back cap sources?
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:47:36 -0400
I dunno, is $5.25 non-outragous?

http://www.photofilter.com/hoods.htm#Lens%20Caps

see also:

http://www.camerapeople.net/

+==========================+
Bad lovers face to face in the morning
Sad apologies and polite regrets
Average glances and indiscrete yawing
Slow dances that leave no ornament
Good manners and bad breath 'll getcha nowhere*

-Elvis

>>> pw@xxxxxxxxx 21:04:19 06/25/2001 >>>
I guess it's realy my own fault for going on a lens binge, but several
of the pieces of glass I've acquired lately have no back caps (much less
front or filters) and even using bodies as back caps I've run short...

No local camera places; any other non-outrageous suggestions?
(Anyone want to trade for a never-ready case?)

paul

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx