[OM] A Chris O'Neill Report

Subject: [OM] A Chris O'Neill Report
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:39:06 EDT
Just thought I'd report that Chris O'Neill is doing O.K., getting the fine
print hammered out with his govt. contract.  He asked me to send you all a
hearty "Yo!".  He misses the repartee and expertise of the list, and hopes to
be back soon.

By the way, Chris hasn't been totally inactive, Zuikoholically speaking.  He
just snagged a 300/4.5 for something like $232 on *Bay!!!  Heck of a deal,
eh?  *Bay seems to be slow lately.  Some deals to be had.

Rich