Re: [OM] Hello & Focussing Screen Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello & Focussing Screen Question
From: "Michael Humberston" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:18:17 +0100
Many thanks to everyone for advice on focussing screens.  Yes, I have
already discovered the trick of moving my head to get the range-
finder to illuminate and to get an accurate focus using this.
However, it isn't always easy to find a near-vertical edge to use
this trick on.

My current priority for equipment is to build up a selection of
lenses and also some flash equipment and possibly also macro
equipment.  However I'm very fussy with quality so it may take a
while.  After that I might get to consider an OM-4t[i].

Mike