Re: [OM] Fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:10:37 +0100 (BST)
Hi John,
Thanks - well explained and now it sounds simple.
However - using this method wouldn't you get streaks
of light (since the firework is exploding and the
shutter is open for that duration)
How do you get those sharp firework pictures that they
have on all those tourist brochures ?? (even at 1/125
second, my firework picture had streaks...)
Thx,
Arnab.

--- "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I wrote: