Re: [OM] Protecting film while traveling

Subject: Re: [OM] Protecting film while traveling
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:52:11 EDT
Bill,
No Problem.
Last year I travelled to the far corners of the world and the United States
and I travelled with 40-60 rolls of film at a time and had no problem having
the film hand checked.  I had the film in clear containers (like Fuji film
comes in) in 2 large ziplock bags.  I had the film out and held the bags high
and I was greeted well from Seattle to Tokyo to Kathmandu. At most the film
had a quick look over and  I was on my way.  I always carried film in my
carry on.
I was worried before my trip as well.
Good luck
John R