Re: [OM] Back cap sources?

Subject: Re: [OM] Back cap sources?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:44:35 -0700 (PDT)
Paul Wallich wrote:

I guess it's realy my own fault for going on a lens binge, but several
of the pieces of glass I've acquired lately have no back caps (much
less
front or filters) and even using bodies as back caps I've run short...

No local camera places; any other non-outrageous suggestions?
(Anyone want to trade for a never-ready case?)

FWIW, I had to replace a number of original Olympus lens rear caps that
had become worn and loose-fitting. I was lucky to find that a Jessops
(UK) store had a few generic rear caps to fit OM. These were of soft
plastic, as opposed to the hard plastic ones from Olympus. They fitted
well and I hope they're going to last. I still have the original Oly
rear caps and maybe I'll find a way to reshape them so they fit
properly once more.

Regards,

=====
Ray