RE: [OM] Protecting film while traveling

Subject: RE: [OM] Protecting film while traveling
From: David Bulger <David.Bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:07:45 -0500
Bill,

I will always take the film out of the containers and put it in the ziplock
bag mentioned numerous times.

Out of lots & lots of trips within the US, I've never failed to get a
friendly hand inspection.  In the DFW airport they generally poke an
explosives sniffer in the ziplock, but that process only delays you for a
minute or so unless you've got those cool
hand-grenade-that-looks-like-Kodachrome devices.

Never been through CDG, but the customs folks at Houston Intercontinental
get my Lazy Surly Moron vote.

Dave