[OM] (Fwd) Return of the Nichols

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Return of the Nichols
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:15:35 +0000

          Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:42:26 +0100 (BST)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:42:26 +0100 (BST)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Return of the Nichols

Hello again,

  I've been uns*ubscribed from the list for about a month, so those of
you who've joined very recently won't recognise my name at all.

It looks like I've missed out on the best TOPE yet, with many new (to me
and, presumably, the list) names contributing some fine examples of the
genre.  Unless Olaf is willing to stretch the definition of "macro" a
little (say, tripod height pointing straight down with a 50mm?) I don't
think I have anything suitable shot within the time frame.

Looking forward to being deluged with list emails once again.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |