Re: [OM] tam 80-200 + converter?

Subject: Re: [OM] tam 80-200 + converter?
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:50:01 -0400
The Tamron SP 1.4X model 140F will work (although it may not couple with
other Tamron's....it has a very shallow front socket....it won't work with
my 70-210 f3.5 model 19AH for example).  The Tamron SP 2X model 01F will
also work.  I also use a Komura 7 element 2X with decent results ....moving
adapters on the Tamron converters gets to be a bit of hassle.

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA