Re: [OM] Ebay creep warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay creep warning
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:16:52 -0600
Garth:  If you go to the P.O. at Value Drug Mart, ask for Maryanne or
Joan.  Maryanne is the manager, and Joan is a long-time employee.
Both are *excellent* and are the reason why I *always* send-out my
stuff from there (besides the fact that I work downtown).

Marcus:  Hope it gets sorted out, and is just an honest mistake as
Garth suggests.  And, for sure, I hope the guy in France doesn't send
the money to Edmonton!

Everyone:  Been VERY busy (SIGH!) and haven't had time to keep up
with list mail.  (SIGH!)  Shouldn't even be here now...  got a deliverable
due tomorrow...  but just needed a quick "fix" of list mail.  Dang, I sure
miss you folks!  :-)

Things are (hopefully) going to slow-down a bit in a couple of weeks.
Will (hopefully) have more leisure time for reading list mail, then.  In the
meantime....  BEHAVE!!!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

On 28 Jun 2001, at 8:01, Garth Wood wrote:

> Don't know the gent, but Edmonton Centre is a large retail/office complex
> in downtown Edmonton, and the postal outlet's in the Value Drug Mart on the
> concourse level.  Since I'm going to be downtown later today on an
> unrelated affair, I could always drop by with a copy of this e-mail,
> explain the potential problem, and ask for an investigation.
>
> Mind you, I'd like to know a bit more, first.  It seems to me that this
> type of fraud is extremely stupid, which leads me to believe that maybe
> it's some kind of weird, albeit honest, mistake.

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca