Re: [OM] ADITL Lives!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Lives!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:40:08 -0700
> ...He did an 'On my way to work' theme which was great - just left for
> work an hour early and shot a roll along the way of anything that caught
> his eye. ...

On my way home from work last night the whales put on a great show. Spy
hopping, full body breach, tail flapping etc. One large male came right
up to the rock I was standing on but under the surface, you could see
him clearly not more than twenty feet away. I was trying to take
pictures but you have to be lucky because it happens so fast they are
gone before you can aim focus and shoot. If any come out in focus I'll
be surprised.

Mike