Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain

Subject: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:20:51 -0700
In a message dated 6/27/2001 "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

<< Not true, not true. I had not bought a piece of OM equipment in 20,
count'em
20, years before I joined this list.

You people corrupted me. >>

Before I found this list the last piece of new OM gear I bought was in
1990. Not only have "you people" (read us) corrupted poor Tom, but we
have also turned him into one of our best enablers ;-)

Thank you again Tom! I know for a fact the quality of my work has
improved dramatically in no small part due to the advice, tips, and most
of all the lens upgrades made possible by this list (and Tom "the
monster"). This list is a great place to be, but one needs to keep a
wary eye on zuikoholism.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com