[OM] FS: Lots of stuff!

Subject: [OM] FS: Lots of stuff!
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:55:19 -0500
It's time to cull the herd!  Everything comes guaranteed free of Foot &
Mouth Disease, Mad Cow Disease, and other deleterious maladies.  You can
even try something out w/ my 10-day money-back guarantee.
Everything is first-come, first-served and shipping will be determined based
on an individual basis depending on the destination.  I'm in the US, but
international buyers are welcome.
Feel free to ask questions as necessary.  For those of you weary of buying
from a stranger, I have a feedback rating on eBay of 94 with no negatives
and have sold over 200 items there.
Here is the link to all the goodies :-)
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/johnsonpa/eBay/forsale.html

--p.j.