Re: [OM] some random thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] some random thoughts
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:07:12 -0400
I live about 9 minutes from Brooklyn Camera. Its a nice sized store, actually,
ground level on a main road (but not in an area with much walking traffic).
There is tons of stuff in there, all clearly marked. Nice guys who try to be
honest run it. Always people in there buying, looking, or bringing their stuff
to sell.

Oh...and they're not in Brooklyn. They're on the south shore of Long Island.

Larry