[OM] Taking my OM4T & tent trailer to the Pacific Northwest

Subject: [OM] Taking my OM4T & tent trailer to the Pacific Northwest
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:03:42 -0700
Come the middle of July my wife and I hope to take our tent trailer and
OM4T to somewhere quiet, scenic, by tidal waters, and far from the
madding crowds [but not too far from a grocery store and a fine wine
shop!] for a couple weeks. Ideally we'd like to find a place in the
Puget Sound or on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula where we can escape
from the crowds, burn up some film, catch up on some reading, walk the
beaches, and watch the sun set.

I am wondering if there might be any recommendations from list members
who are familiar with the Pacific northwest and have any favourite spots
in mind.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC