Re: [OM] Great travel advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Great travel advice
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:27:55 +0100
Have an excellent time Mike.  I wish I were going.

Chris

    Things were just getting back to normal when my brother called with
a "Press Pass" to Air Venture in Oshkosh, WI.  Well bless my wife,
because she is letting me go.  I just got my airline tickets on order,
made reservations for the dorms and arrangements have been made to share
a car.  I know there are at least one or two of you that are likely to
be headed that way as well.

    So I would like to propose a Zuikoholics meeting at the air show
between 7-26 and 7-28.  I will be arriving the afternoon of the 25th and
leaving the afternoon of the 29th.  If there is any interest please
contact me off list to iron out the details.

    Thanks again for all of the suggestions and making this a great
mailing list.

Mike Butler

--
<|_:-)_|>