Re: [OM] Has anyone ever heard of....

Subject: Re: [OM] Has anyone ever heard of....
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:12:02 -0500
We (Photosphere) have done a number of repairs (olympus, of course!) for
them on account but they aren't responding to our notices.  They're
supposed to be at 6677 N. Lincoln -- if you're ever in the area, maybe
you could see if they're still in business, or not.  Maybe we can trade
you a check and cleaning on a body, huh?  ;^)

Thanks!

Clint