A reminder as the time window closes tomorrow (June 30th)!!!
Win a 35mm roll of your favorite film!!!
There have been a number of submissions, but if you're willing to make
public your worst gaffe (related in some way to an Olympus camera[s])
there's still a chance to win! I have made a point of not reading any of
them, only set them aside in a mail folder of their until Sunday.
Since I was the winner of the "Doris Fang" story, it is my duty to come up
with the successor contest. I present:
A true anecdote about your most embarrassing Olympus Moment suffered while
making photographs using an Olympus camera.
1. Deadline for submission is 30 June.
2. Submit your story by email, off-list to me (please delete the [OM] from
the subject line):
3. Story must be true and have occurred while making photographs using an
4. Judging will be done by me and a winner posted within several days
following the submission deadline.
5. Winner will receive one roll of their favorite 35mm film (which must be
currently in production).
6. Winning entry will be posted to the list for all to enjoy (and very
likely remark about). Don't submit anything you don't want to be made
public on the list!!!
< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >