Re: [OM] Help!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:12:35 -0500
Tom,

Are you looking for new or used?  For new (pretty expensive), check out

http://www.bhphoto.com

For used,  try

http://www.keh.com

Keh is more expensive than a private sale or e*bay, but very reliable. They
are conservative in their grading, so a Bargain (BGN) is usually pretty
good.  They also stand behind what they sell.

Also, for everything you've ever wanted to know about OM equipment, check
out Hans' incredible eSIF site at:

http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif.htm

Can't buy anything there, but the information is incredible.

Are you looking for anything in particular?  List members often have things
to sell.

Tom