Re: [OM] OM 2S hot shoe a bit light

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2S hot shoe a bit light
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 21:04:41 -0500
<<<It would
appear that there is a little piece that should be in the hot shoe 1) covers
up the 4 mounting screws 2) raises the level or shims the slot a little 3)
stops the flash front going past the end of the hot shoe and bumping into
the
prism (Didn't realise that until I had already pushed it past the end and
got
it stuck).  Two questions. Would the absense of this piece keep the flash
from flashing? Is this a major deal or perhaps one that a user could handle?
If the answer to this one is yes, where might one get the part?>>>

I have lost mine on my OM-4 and it gives fits with my T-Power and some other
flashes (I use the BG2 most of the time when a flash is necessary)
I'm sorry I can't help, but I sure would like to know where I can get a
replacement as well.
Anybody have the part numer?

--p.j.