Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernoses for sale: not mine !

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] Silvernoses for sale: not mine !
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:31:10 EDT
 > On 29 Jun 2001, at 23:12, DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >
 > > I found 2 Silvernoses for sale on you-know-where-bay tonight if anyone
 > > is interested: 28/2.8 and 55/1.2 (different auctions).
 > >
 > If it wasn't damaged then I would be rather interested in the 28/2.8.
 >
 > Mike
 Actually its a 24mm F2.8. >>

Yes, sorry it was a 24 - a slip of the finger on the computer I'm afraid.
Just thought someone might be interested in some retro lenses - I was just
surfing *Bay and found them.

Looking for that elusive mint 16mm f/3.5 myself - probably in vain!

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/