Re: [OM] adhesive for light seals & Tour de France

Subject: Re: [OM] adhesive for light seals & Tour de France
From: Frank Sweeting <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 11:55:07 +0100
Cc: <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok,
Jim Couch asks what stages of the Tour de France we shall see

We're going to stay for a fortnight in a small village on the descent from
the Col de Toumalet, an out of category climb in the Pyrenees.
We shall be watching stages 13 & 14 which are 2 of the biggest Mountain
stages where Lance Armstrong (US Postal) will make his mark I expect
For those of you that don't know the Tour will most probably be won or lost
on these stages as the in form climbers can take minutes out of the pack

Now the obligatory Oly input

I need to do one light seal on an XA-2. What sort of adhesive do you
recommend for the seal material. My local supplier uses a 3M's double sided
carpet tape
it looks as if the originals used a self adhesive foam as I can see the
backing now I 've cleaned off the black goo

Anyone in the UK know of a black self adhesive EPDM seal material supplier
that I can cut to shape?

Frank Sweeting

frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx