Re: [OM] Rewind knob on OM 2S, how to adjust pin.

Subject: Re: [OM] Rewind knob on OM 2S, how to adjust pin.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:12:53 -0400
I may be too late, but do NOT remove the screw.  It's only purpose is to
level the rewind handle when it is folded down (Screw comes in different
head heights).  Trying to take the screw out usually breaks the head off,
THEN you'll need a new knob.  Just unscrew the knob counterclockwise while
holding one of the rewind forks with a pair of longnose pliers.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000