Re: [OM] OM2 Spot Program - new problem class?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 Spot Program - new problem class?
From: mike blayney <mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
--- "O.C" <oben-nospam-@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Yesterday I returned an OM2SP to the camera shop where I bought it on the
> 9/6/2000. It had only been 20 days and I must admit I had fired the shutter
> over a thousand times just to hear that lovely sound it makes. I loaded it
> with film yesterday to shoot some of the scenery outside my place.

Yes, it happened on my OM2SP as well. I put a very tiny spot of superglue on
each of the existing adhesive spots and pressed down. Checked the focus and it
seemed OK. It's stayed stuck down now for several months. Perhaps someone can
tell me now what I should have done! Will it continue to adhere?

=====
Mike Blayney, Devon, UK.