Re: [OM] adhesive for light seals & Tour de France

Subject: Re: [OM] adhesive for light seals & Tour de France
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:02:20 +0100 (BST)
> Anyone in the UK know of a black self adhesive EPDM
> seal material supplier
> that I can cut to shape?
>
> Frank Sweeting

You could try (this may sound odd) locating one of
those cheap give-away mouse mats that have black foam
as a base, I have found that the foam is very similar
to light trap foam, its not self adhesive though,
you'd have to buy some tape and DIY, use a razor blade
or craft knife to cut to shape, I have re-foamed an
OM1 with this inc the mirror foam and it works
perfectly. Or alternatively try a good graphics (the
type that sell quality paper, pens, paints,
watercolours etc) shop, you can get this foam in
sheets which is a little like neoprene and is in lots
of wild colours (inc black), you will also have to add
some double sided tape to make it stick.

chris