[OM] Rewind Crank Knob?

Subject: [OM] Rewind Crank Knob?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:04:12 -0500
I just noticed that the rewind crank on my OM-4T seems to be missing something - namely, the knurled knob (sorry for the alliteration!) that one grasps when rewinding a roll of film.... all I have is a very thin shaft protruding from the flat body of the crank arm. I've had the camera for about three months, and can't honestly say if this part has been missing all along. None the less, is this an easy part to obtain/replace? The little thin pin often slips out of my fingers during the rewind process, releasing the tension in the roll and necessitating extra turns to again take up the slack....

Also, I'm contemplating another body, for my sons to use on occasion. Any suggestions relative to an OM-G, OM-PC or OM-2000(!)? The OM-2000 is only a consideration because I can call up B&H and buy a new one with minimal hassle..... Any words on expected cost for the -G or -PC?

Thanx!