RE: [OM] Silver oxide juice...

Subject: RE: [OM] Silver oxide juice...
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:28:54 -0500
Chris -

That is on the high side, and the same as my OM4. That rate would completely
drain a normal 357 in something like 290 days, but since proper function of
the camera takes much higher bursts during shutter control, the cell would
become unuseable way before that. Under normal use in my camera, a 357 will
last 6 months or so.

I've measured another OM4 at 15 microamps, and the OM4T seems to range
around 9 to 12 microamps.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx