[OM] [Drum Roll] And the Story Contest Winner Is . . .

Subject: [OM] [Drum Roll] And the Story Contest Winner Is . . .
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 00:48:15 +0000
Fellow Zuiko . . . er, um, uhhh . . . Hobbyists

Thanks to everyone who entered a story. They were all well written and definitely embarrassing. I am very glad none of these things ever happened to me! One in particular stood out among the rest as quite a story. Although the winner didn't have an OM in his hands, it does relate to using an OM, or in this case, the best-laid plans to use a pair of them that went awry.

[drum roll]
[more drum roll, a bit softer]
[yet more Drum Roll, with a deafening crescendo]
[cymbal crash]

Announcing the winner of the Story Contest,
"True Confessions: My Most Embarrassing Olympus Moment"

And the winner is . . . Jim Couch!

Congratulations Jim, you will receive a roll of 35mm film of your choice, and the honor of selecting the next Story Contest (and its theme) if you wish to continue the Story Contest thread.

-- John