[OM] OT - Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...

Subject: [OM] OT - Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 07:12:27 -0500
It's quite the party.  Spam throwing, Spam relay races, a very large tent
where they have the gourmet Spam cooking contest (with most recipies
designed to keep Spam from actually tasting like Spam), lots of beer.

*Lots* of beer.

Tom, I don't think poor Andrew is quite ready to hear about Eeyore's
Birthday Party...

Dave