Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p

Subject: Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 19:27:03 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On top of the wind assembly (under the top cover) is a plate around the
> wind lever that is turned a little at a time when the back is closed.
> There's a circular disc attached to it with the numbers printed on it --
> my guess is that this has come unglued (rare, but it can happen).  If
> so, only removing the top and regluing will fix it.  It won't hurt the
> camera to use it that way -- you just won't know for sure how many shots
> you've got left.

Excellent. It's no big problem to me, I was just afraid that I might
damage the camera. I'll keep it active this summer, and have it fixed when
I have the body CLA'ed this fall anyways.

Thanks, Clinton

--thomas

(ps: Why do all listee-oly-repairguys live on the "wrong" side of the
     globe such that I cannot pay back for their advices by having them
     service my gear? Anyone up for moving to France? ;) )